Congratulatations are in order for the people of Mauritius on the peaceful transition of power that resulted from the successful elections held and Mauritius new Prime Minister Anerood Jugnauth assumed office at the weekend. South Africa’s radio Voice of Cape’s Nishta Sookdiyal spoke to Krishna Athal about this new change.
Join me on Instagram!
- Who Will Win the General Elections 2019? 13 October 2019
- Youth is Not The Future of the Country; Old People Are 8 October 2019
- Climate Change: More Eco, Less Ego Because There’s No Planet B 27 September 2019
- Asking for the Real Mauritian Miracle after Pope Francis’ Visit 13 September 2019
- Who Cares? 6 September 2019
- Domestic Violence, Its Victims and the System Failing the People 31 August 2019
Follow my blog
Join me on Social Media!
This is a personal blog, and it is not linked to any company or organisation.
Copyright to original content on this blog belongs to Krishna Athal. Please feel free to reproduce it with appropriate referencing.
Thumbnail versions of pictures added to blog posts are usually, but not always, attributed, often being taken from Google images.