We’ve been taught to always focus on the youth, and the future they hold so dearly in their hands. That they are the ones who will correct the injustices, which previous generations have set in motion over decades. But let’s face it, Mauritius is getting old at a faster rate than ever before with no… Read More
Join me on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
[Video] Krishna Athal at World Bank: Youth Unemployment as a Global Threat
- Who Will Win the General Elections 2019? 13 October 2019
- Youth is Not The Future of the Country; Old People Are 8 October 2019
- Climate Change: More Eco, Less Ego Because There’s No Planet B 27 September 2019
- Asking for the Real Mauritian Miracle after Pope Francis’ Visit 13 September 2019
- Who Cares? 6 September 2019
- Domestic Violence, Its Victims and the System Failing the People 31 August 2019
Join me on Social Media!
This is a personal blog, and it is not linked to any company or organisation.
Copyright to original content on this blog belongs to Krishna Athal. Please feel free to reproduce it with appropriate referencing.
Thumbnail versions of pictures added to blog posts are usually, but not always, attributed, often being taken from Google images.