Based on the report of “Sriramesh, K. 2009. Globalisation and public relations: An Overview Looking Into The Future. PRism 6(2)”, this article presents a critically informed analysis of the development of the body of knowledge of global public relations, broadly defining “culture” with a view to the future. The real challenge for public relations is… Read More
Join me on Instagram
[Video] Krishna Athal at World Bank: Youth Unemployment as a Global Threat
- Parti Malin’s One-Man Show: A Political Entertainment, Diversion, or the Making of a Sweet Forbidden Fruit? 22 August 2019
- Deportation of Mauritian National: The World Could Do With a Lot Less Keyboard Warriors 5 August 2019
- Team Mauritius: “Will you still love us in the morning?” 29 July 2019
- Blueprint for employment: Change the way we learn to change the way we live 21 July 2019
- Happy Holi: Colours Rule Over Us 21 March 2019
- International Country Workshop — Social Protection in Mauritius: International Frameworks and National Policies 19 October 2018
Join me on Social Media!
This is a personal blog, and it is not linked to any company or organisation.
Copyright to original content on this blog belongs to Krishna Athal. Please feel free to reproduce it with appropriate referencing.
Thumbnail versions of pictures added to blog posts are usually, but not always, attributed, often being taken from Google images.