On 17 and 18 October, the Ministry of Social Security, National Solidarity and Environment and Sustainable Development in collaboration with the University of Mauritius, SASPEN and FES organised the “International Country Workshop — Social Protection in Mauritius: International Frameworks and National Policies” at the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, Caudan, Port Louis, Mauritius. On this occasion, I, as… Read More
- Happy Holi: Colours Rule Over Us 21 March 2019
- International Country Workshop — Social Protection in Mauritius: International Frameworks and National Policies 19 October 2018
- Press Communiqué: Retraction request to L’express 2 October 2018
- Why We Are Converting YLA Into a Social Enterprise 22 February 2018
- My Speech as Executive Director for YUVA 3rd Anniversary 17 December 2017
- NGOs don’t exist because of funding; funding exists because of NGOs 23 November 2017
This is a personal blog, and it is not linked to any company or organisation.
Copyright to original content on this blog belongs to Krishna Athal. Please feel free to reproduce it with appropriate referencing.
Thumbnail versions of pictures added to blog posts are usually but not always, attributed, often being taken from Google images.