This report attempts to evaluate the National Youth Council (NYC) of Mauritius’ corporate communications strategy. It draws on the methodology of Mintzberg and colleagues to suggest that corporate strategy needs to take into account five Ps: perspective, position, ploy, plan and ultimately, pattern. The ‘five Ps’ idea as a whole can be usefully adapted and… Read More
Join me on Instagram
[Video] Krishna Athal at World Bank: Youth Unemployment as a Global Threat
- Asking for the Real Mauritian Miracle after Pope Francis’ Visit 13 September 2019
- Who Cares? 6 September 2019
- Domestic Violence, Its Victims and the System Failing the People 31 August 2019
- Parti Malin’s One-Man Show: A Political Entertainment, Diversion, or the Making of a Sweet Forbidden Fruit? 22 August 2019
- Deportation of Mauritian National: The World Could Do With a Lot Less Keyboard Warriors 5 August 2019
- Team Mauritius: “Will you still love us in the morning?” 29 July 2019
Join me on Social Media!
This is a personal blog, and it is not linked to any company or organisation.
Copyright to original content on this blog belongs to Krishna Athal. Please feel free to reproduce it with appropriate referencing.
Thumbnail versions of pictures added to blog posts are usually, but not always, attributed, often being taken from Google images.