“Hatred is the coward’s revenge for being intimidated.” ― George Bernard Shaw Life is all about improving our situations and with that improvement comes making some adjustments. The adjustment of course is usually delivered in the form of constructive criticism or advice that either those that know us will deliver or those who may not know us… Read More
- A Fascinating Behind-the-Scenes Look at History of Mauritian Politics 10 June 2021
- The Mauritian Political System: An exploratory study 10 June 2021
- Essence of Leadership 20 May 2021
- Who Will Win the General Elections 2019? 13 October 2019
- Youth is Not The Future of the Country; Old People Are 8 October 2019
- Climate Change: More Eco, Less Ego Because There’s No Planet B 27 September 2019
Follow my blog
Join me on Social Media!
This is a personal blog, and it is not linked to any company or organisation.
Copyright to original content on this blog belongs to Krishna Athal. Please feel free to reproduce it with appropriate referencing.
Thumbnail versions of pictures added to blog posts are usually, but not always, attributed, often being taken from Google images.