It was an anticipated day – months of build-up and preparation for this iconic visit that the Pope was making to Mauritius. Some were genuinely interested to see this man while others were motivated by curiosity more than anything else. But the bottom line was that the Pope’s visit was a day Mauritius will never… Read More
Join me on Instagram
[Video] Krishna Athal at World Bank: Youth Unemployment as a Global Threat
- Who Will Win the General Elections 2019? 13 October 2019
- Youth is Not The Future of the Country; Old People Are 8 October 2019
- Climate Change: More Eco, Less Ego Because There’s No Planet B 27 September 2019
- Asking for the Real Mauritian Miracle after Pope Francis’ Visit 13 September 2019
- Who Cares? 6 September 2019
- Domestic Violence, Its Victims and the System Failing the People 31 August 2019
Join me on Social Media!
This is a personal blog, and it is not linked to any company or organisation.
Copyright to original content on this blog belongs to Krishna Athal. Please feel free to reproduce it with appropriate referencing.
Thumbnail versions of pictures added to blog posts are usually, but not always, attributed, often being taken from Google images.