On 17 and 18 October, the Ministry of Social Security, National Solidarity and Environment and Sustainable Development in collaboration with the University of Mauritius, SASPEN and FES organised the “International Country Workshop — Social Protection in Mauritius: International Frameworks and National Policies” at the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, Caudan, Port Louis, Mauritius. On this occasion, I, as… Read More
- 3 Factors Preventing Mauritians From Becoming Entrepreneurs: World Entrepreneurs Day 21 August 2021
- International Youth Day 2021: Why Most Mauritian Youths Are Plumping On Online Businesses 12 August 2021
- A Fascinating Behind-the-Scenes Look at History of Mauritian Politics 10 June 2021
- The Mauritian Political System: An exploratory study 10 June 2021
- Essence of Leadership 20 May 2021
- Who Will Win the General Elections 2019? 13 October 2019
Follow my blog
Join me on Social Media!
This is a personal blog, and it is not linked to any company or organisation.
Copyright to original content on this blog belongs to Krishna Athal. Please feel free to reproduce it with appropriate referencing.
Thumbnail versions of pictures added to blog posts are usually, but not always, attributed, often being taken from Google images.